The Western Virginia Water Authority will become the Town of Boones Mill’s Utility Billing agent
December 1, 2018!
Payments will NOT be processed at Town Hall after December 1,
This change means that you have the option of receiving paperless bills if you wish, review online water consumption data and enjoy simplified bill
pay options. Here’s how you can take advantage of these changes:
Account Numbers: You
will be assigned a utility account number. You will need this number to pay your bill and access the online features on the Customer Web portal.
- Your new account number will be sent to you in the mail towards the middle of November 2018 and will be on all statements you receive starting December
- **If you currently pay your bill electronically through your financial institution, you must update the information and change
the account number they have on file to this new account number to ensure payments post in a timely manner and to avoid late payment penalties.
- Use your new account number and your customer name to gain access to the features on the Customer Web portal.
Customer Web Portal: Sign up for paperless bills, review consumption graphs, view detailed billing information and pay your bill all from one site.
Access the Customer Web Portal by clicking on View & Pay Your Bill link in the lower right corner of our website www.westernvawater.org
You will need your new Water Authority account number and the name as printed on the mailing you will receive in November to register for Customer
If you register on Customer Web for paperless billing, you will receive an email notification when your bill is available online instead of receiving
a paper copy.
If you have more than one account, you can add each account to your Customer Web account and conveniently view them all in one location.
Payment Options: See
more about each option through the View & Pay Your Bill link on our website.
- Customer Web Portal: Review your balance and pay your account through this site.
- Bank Draft: Automatically drafting from your checking or savings account assures that your bill is paid in full and on-time every month, even if you are out of town.
This service is free.
- e-Check: Make a secure online payment by transferring funds from your personal checking or savings account. This service is free.
- Interactive Voice Response System (IVR): The enhancements to our phone system allow you to make a payment over the phone. Simply call 853-5700 to make a payment,
get account information, review your payments and hear your consumption history.
- Credit Card: You can pay online with your Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover/Novus card. There is a nominal fee for using this service.
- Mail: If you don’t sign up for paperless bills, we will still mail your bill and accept payments by mail. Send to: Western Virginia Water Authority, 601 S. Jefferson
Street, Suite 200, Roanoke, VA 24011